And no I don't mean aliens, other life forms or any other critter, creation, etc that people may think exists in our universe. :) I just wonder in general, about life. Like, am I living up to my potential? I've been battling this in my head the past few weeks and it's hard. It's hard to realize that you aren't living up to your full potential but not knowing what you can do about it.
I know that my calling in life is not to be a stay at home mom. I see great things for me outside of raising children. This is what life has handed to me though for the time being. How do you reconcile that with knowing this isn't what you are supposed to be doing (staying at home)? I'm in school and should have my degree in about a year but then what? What if I can't find a job? Am I destined to stay at home forever?
Maybe I'm just anxious to get back in the swing of the girls being in school and me having time to focus on me. But then again, don't we all wonder what the future holds for each of us and if we'll be doing what our heart desires or just settling? I'm kind of tired of settling....
yep, it's back.
Powered by WordPress
©
My Journey to Sanity, still! - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Anonymous | 8/04/2013 9:07 AM
"You is kind. You is smart. You is important.” ― Kathryn Stockett, The Help